Wednesday, January 21, 2015

being a parent

Being a parent is being in a constant state of contradiction. You wish your child can be less sticky, you miss them while they are away. You wish they could fly high and brave, you worry they might fall. My little hair pulling crawler just started roaming the living room free a few days ago. Of course he does not know the perils of navigating the couch and other sharp edges I am so fond of in furnitures. After a few bumps and crying sessions I decided to sacrifice decor for safety, sigh… This is only the beginning of my worries. I am already getting teary eyed thinking one day he will be flying solo.

Just completed these two projects. They are perfect reflections of my state of mind.



the test runs don't look so pretty 


No comments:

Post a Comment