Wednesday, February 2, 2011

voyeur

Everyone has a bit of a peeping tom inside of them, no? How much to you enjoy looking into others' rooms? Bags? Or their lives? I especially enjoy pictorial narratives that provide titillating glimpses into the lives of people I have come to admire. Our belongings can be startling revealing.

Two of the blogs I follow feature such posts on a regular basis.
1) What's in my bag.
Fellow Virgo Nubby Twiglet has a fantastic blog and every year or so she updates her readers on the daily depend-ables she totes around. Don't you just love the display?



2) what's in your tool box
Design sponge features artist interviews that revolve around most priced tools, organization tips, inspirations, etc. The pictures each artist provides always make me more curious. My favorite so far is Maira Kalman.



No comments:

Post a Comment