Friday, January 21, 2011

shoe lust

I admit to having more pairs of shoes than necessary - in my defense they have all gotten equal love - but who doesn't? But I often wondered why women spend so much on shoes they never wear, until today. Today... I met Badgley Mischka, and all my questions are answered. I mean who doesn't want to strut around with a copious amount of bows, feathers, beads on their feet? WHO? They are just art pieces to admire: the arch that gives women so much va va voom, the pointed toe that lends delicacy, and that don't-BS-me attitude a heel can bestow on a woman. I am IN LOVE!













source endless.com

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty, I want to see them on you some time..!
    talking about shoes, it was the united nude that inspired me to work on fashion away from architecture.
    big time in shoes too here =)

    ReplyDelete